Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FAQs on Air-Brush Make up

Airbrush Makeup
Mar 1, '09 5:12 AMfor everyone
YES, I do Airbrush Makeup! A lot of people have been asking me about Airbrush Makeup.

This is one of the subjects I took up in L.A. last year. So after I got my machine and materials, I started offering this service to Brides, Debutantes, and just about anyone who wants to look extra special.

WHAT IS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP?
Airbrush Makeup is a form of makeup that is expelled through a machine. The makeup comes out as a fine mist, giving the skin a flawless, "airbrushed" finish.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGULAR AND AIRBRUSH MAKEUP?
Aside from providing a smooth finish, the airbrush makeup I use is waterproof and long-lasting, that's why it's ideal for Brides. Airbrush makeup is widely used in movie sets because it stays on longer than regular makeup, minimizing the need for touch-ups. Airbrush makeup also provides full coverage, without looking heavy.

IS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP BETTER THAN REGULAR MAKEUP?
Overall, for Brides, I would say yes. Which is not to say that regular makeup is not good enough. The regular makeup I use is also waterproof, but I find that the Airbrush makeup still lasts longer.

IS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP FOR EVERYONE?
Yes it is. I would recommend this to Brides, Debutantes, and especially those with problematic or oily skin. Those with normal skin usually find the makeup to last 'til the party is over; while those with oily skin experience only minimal shine towards the end of the day.

source: http://cherrythemanicshoppr.multiply.com/photos/album/74/Airbrush_Makeup#

for samples of before and after photos applying air brush make up, visit cherry's mutliply site.

No comments:

Post a Comment